Care Plan Oversight has Never been Easier
Your doctors are highly dedicated to the care of their patients, which is what every organization wants to see from their providers. However, that dedication not always translates to compensation for that care.
Your providers probably spend a great deal of time on the phone following up with patients, families, and other caregivers to coordinate the plan to care for the patient. Unfortunately, most insurance plans do not reimburse for time spent on the phone. And Medicare specifically prohibits your organization for billing for phone calls.
CPO: Medicare Compensation for Care that is Not Face-to-Face
With RelevantMD CONNECT, you can be reimbursed by Medicare for service that is not face-to-face: Care Plan Oversight, or CPO.
Relevant CONNECT provides CPO in your behalf, navigating through the myriad rules and processes associated with Medicare reimbursement. Here’s what we do for you:
- Write the Care Plan. Using a proven template, we’re able to create a care plan that satisfies the desires of the doctor and Medicare requirements. Of course, your doctors can revise the plan at any time, knowing our team will adjust as ordered.
- Vet and Manage Extended Care Organizations and Facilities. We’re already working with national home health organizations, skilled nursing facilities, rehab units, and assisted living facilities.
- Determine Beneficiary Eligibility. Our knowledge and experience with CPO’s helps us quickly determine if a patient qualifies, passing this information on to your doctors as quickly as possible.
- Assign Patients and Track Care. With our experience and contacts, we’re able to assign your patients to a qualified, vetted home health provider or other facility, and then carefully track care given, and document this care in your EHR for transparency and visibility.
- Review Patient Status Reports. Our team carefully reviews patient notes
- Manage the Entire Process. Once a care plan has been written and accepted, our licensed medical team handles all the details.
- Your doctors can stay focused on what care to give, rather than how to provide that care within the confines of a confusing set of processes and requirements.
- Provide all Billing Information. Once the care plan is completed, we provide the correct billing compilation to your team to insure immediate reimbursement.
The RelevantMD CONNECT Advantage
- Licensed and Carefully Vetted. On average, our nurses have more than 10 years of professional experience. After a careful review of their background, references, and license verification, each goes through a regimented training process. Once they pass our standards, their work is monitored for accuracy and quality.
- Home Health Agency Panel. We create a vetted home health agency on your behalf. Mange the agencies patient care and acceptance and record all of this information with your EHR.
- Proven, Scripted Processes and Procedures. Our team follows a process that assures your doctor can monitor and, if necessary, make changes to their care.
- Patient Advocates. Our nurses become your patient advocates for 30 days. The patient has access to their nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- EHR Integration. The care plan, notes, health agency notes, and communication between our nurses and your doctors are recorded in your EHR.
Learn How to Earn More in 20 Minutes
A proven CPO and a new source of revenue is no longer out of reach for your practice! Call RelevantMD today to learn more about CONNECT. In 20 minutes or less you’ll see how CONNECT will work for your practice.